BreakThrew Fastpitch Alumni
Doing what they LOVE
CREATING their futures based on a foundation of hard work, discipline AND the ability to fight through adversity
Check out some of their MANY accomplishments AND what a few LONG-TIME students had to say!
BreakThrew Fastpitch Alumni Accomplishments
- Earned scholarships at over 80 different colleges and universities
- Women’s College World Series Champions
- Collegiate All-Americans
- Collegiate national strikeout leaders
- Drafted and played professionally in the National Pro Fastpitch league
- Competed with the US National Team program
- Played professionally across Europe
- High School State Champions
- Club Ball National Champions
- Youth, High School, Private and College Coaches
Miranda Kramer - Western KY
"Myndie has been one of the best things that has happened to me personally. From 6th grade on to my pro career she continues to work with me. I continually use her workouts, way of teaching, and tools throughout my coaching career. You learn a lot from her not only physically with pitching but also mentally which is a big part of the game, and surely helped me along the way. I owe a lot of my success to her and can never thank her for what BreakThrew Fastpitch has given me. It is a relationship I am forever grateful for and would recommend to anyone and everyone."
- 7-Year BTF Student, 2015 NCAA D1 Strikeout Leader, Over 1000 Career Strikeouts, NCAA All-American, Selected #6 in the 2015 National Pro Fastpitch Draft, 2017 Cowles Cup Winner, Current Pitching Coach at UT Arlington
Jackie Bishop - Missouri Western
Cassandra Darrah - Wisconsin
"My training experience with Myndie created mental toughness while stressing the importance of mechanics. A competitive lesson atmosphere and challenging workouts to do at home prepared me to play at the college level."
- 10-Year BTF Student, 1st Team All Big-10 AND 2013 Big-10 Tournament MVP, 2-Time All-Region Selection, Holds the BEST Career Winning Percentage at the University of Wisconsin, Current Private Pitching Instructor
Kylie Vry - Mississippi State
"Myndie is the reason I went from a novice 8 year old softball player to a D1 SEC pitcher and now to an instructor myself. She is the first person I turn to for questions or advice about pitching and whose opinion I trust the most when it comes to coaching the future generations of pitchers! Myndie’s instruction has instilled in me a work ethic and mentality that has spilled over into my everyday life."
- 10-Year BTF Student, 2008 ASA Gold National Champion with the Gold Coast Hurricanes, Top 10 in several Mississippi State Career Pitching Records, Current Private Pitching Coach
Tatum Ksiazek - Iowa State
"Myndie Berka has not only developed and played a major role in my pitching career, but has molded my confidence as a young woman. I am thankful for her professional training program, and have her guidance to thank for the success I was able to have playing softball."
- 8-Year BTF Student, IA High School State Championship, Conference USA Academic Medalist, Conference USA Commissioner’s Honor Roll, Current High School Pitching Coach
Cassidy Blackford - Western KY
"Not only did training with Myndie develop my softball skills, but I learned the importance of hard work, discipline and believing in yourself. She prepared me for college softball by giving me a solid foundation of pitching mechanics and encouraging me to believe in myself. Myndie shaped me into more than a softball pitcher, I learned what it takes to be successful in college and life after softball - hard work, commitment and confidence!"
- 9-Year BTF Student, NFCA All-America Scholar Athlete, WKU President's List, Conference USA Commissioners Honor Roll